You are about to register online for the forthcoming 11th National Aboriginal and Torres
Strait Islander Environmental Health Conference which is being held in Cairns, QLD, 4-7
September 2017. Please take time to read the following Terms and
Conditions policy including the registration cancellation and privacy
policy before commencing your registration.
One registration form must be completed by each
Terms & Conditions
- All correspondence is by email unless you specifically request us to send your
information by post. Please ensure that you use a valid email address
when completing the form.
- Please use sentence case when completing the form.
- Include the area code with all telephone and fax numbers.
- If you do not intend to come to the Welcome Function and/or Conference Dinner please
use the form to advise us so that we do not over cater.
- When you press the ‘submit registration’ button a screen will
open to confirm that your details have been sent. However you will receive an email
confirming that your registration information has been received. This email will be
sent within 2 business days should you not receive an email you must contact the
conference secretariat immediately as it is probable that your information has not
- An invoice will be sent to you once we have received your details, payment can be
made on-line (MasterCard, Visa, Amex and Diners) or by cheque, EFT, MasterCard,
Visa, Amex and Diners these details will be outlined on the invoice.
- Payments are to be made to Conference Management Solutions ABN 34714461158. Diners
and Amex appearing as ConferenceManagement.
- All fees on this website are displayed in Australian Dollars.
- Payments may only be made in Australian Dollars.
on or prior to 13 August 2017
|By completing this form you are registering to
attend this conference. During the registration process you will be asked if you
have read this policy do not check the box if you do not agree to these terms.
Once you have submitted your form you are bound by the cancellation policy
outlined on this page. Cancellations must be sent to the conference secretariat
in writing, by email, fax or post.
||Should you cancel your registration on
or before 13 August 2017 you will be
required to pay an administration fee of $65.00. Prepaid registrations will be
refunded less the administration charge.
||Cancellation after 13
|In the event of your inability to attend the
registration and accommodation can be transferred to another person.
||Cancellation of your registration
after 13 August 2017 will incur the full cost of
registration including any extra tickets for the Welcome Function and Conference
|Refunds are generally processed within 7 days of
written notification of the cancellation or registration and/or accommodation
Accommodation cancellation is
determined by the hotel please review the Accommodation
Cancellation Policies here before booking accommodation.
All cancellations must be
sent to the conference secretariat in writing.